Welcome to the Mad House!

Hey everybody. If you have found this, I hope you told your friends where you were going so they know where to tell the cops to look for you.

My name is Zac, aka "Spanner Murraan", the Maverick Mando Mechanic. This is the Garage, a place to showcase some of my work. Feel free to pull up a stool, pop open a cold one, and join me!-

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Whole lot 'a buildin' goin' on!

Ok, Its been about a month since i have updated this thing.  My build has really taken off.  Last Saturday, I along with some friends got all the body rings cut out of 1/8" styrene, using the Dave Everett plans.


and then I began putting it all together over the course of this week.

Here is the Reinforcement I made to the crossmember I cut into the top ring for the slip ring.  It was a little flimsy for my taste, so I boxed it up.
Thanks for looking, everybody.  More to come as the build progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment