Welcome to the Mad House!

Hey everybody. If you have found this, I hope you told your friends where you were going so they know where to tell the cops to look for you.

My name is Zac, aka "Spanner Murraan", the Maverick Mando Mechanic. This is the Garage, a place to showcase some of my work. Feel free to pull up a stool, pop open a cold one, and join me!-

Friday, October 14, 2011

R6-S6 - "Essex"

So, since i have decided to change my Droid to an R6 model, I have chosen the name "Essex" and the designation R6-S6.  Here is the proposed Color Scheme: 
Essex will be something of a Tribute to the US Navy, and the other armed services, while still retaining an in-universe feel.  For those who do not know, the "Essex" Class Carrier was the backbone of the US Navy fleet during WWII and on through the 60's.  My Grandfather served aboard the Essex Class carrier, the USS Valley Forge (CV-45) during Korea.



Since a lot of what I do with my love of Star Wars is try and give back through Costuming Troops and Fund-raising with multiple charities, I wanted to represent the men in uniform that I served with that might have left families behind, paying the ultimate price for their country.  R6-S6 will be employed to raise money for Veteran's Charities, and just to make merry where ever he goes.

The colors I have chose are each representative of the Us Navy and Marine Corp; haze gray, Navy blue, Brass, and Crimson Red (foot hoses).

No comments:

Post a Comment